• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I don’t know the dimensions but I think the camera angle and all the extra space around before the stands might make the pitch look smaller, but it could def be bigger, and I think it may have to be for Europe — you can kind of see where it could be extended. Could be strategic, I think Pulis used to do something similar.

Just one way traffic right now and West Ham can't string together 4 passes
Need to turn this dominance into a goal tho - gone very close a few times but no shots on target yet...only going wide

I don’t know the dimensions but I think the camera angle and all the extra space around before the stands might make the pitch look smaller, but it could def be bigger, and I think it may have to be for Europe — you can kind of see where it could be extended. Could be strategic, I think Pulis used to do something similar.

115 x 74. Which seems to be pretty standard across the league.

West Hams wingers aren't even bothering to track Uniteds fullbacks overlapping runs.

Oof. Left foot kind of slips when he plants, I think? Gives him no push off. Gotta save it though.

Not a handball. Would have his him in the stomach and Vic was trying to move his arm out of the way

Actually, I think I've changed my mind. That ball hit Lindelof farther to his right than I originally thought

Should have been a pen. United got lucky there

Martial on for Weghorst and getting Rashford and Bruno back to their natural positions, surely

Martial on for Weghorst and getting Rashford and Bruno back to their natural positions, surely

Certainly looked as if Weghorst refused to acknowledge Ten Hag there. Not really sure what he’s done to deserve any minutes let alone adding petulance into the mix.

Back