• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Maitland Niles is a complete nightmare
Weird to me they have him at left back, feel like Walker-Peters has played there more often (or at all), but I might be making that up. Not sure I’ve ever seen AMN at left back.

This premier league season has had it all. A title chase, a proper and large relegation battle, hilarious Chelsea hijinks, some upstarts in the top half, a new goal scoring record, just awesome from the go.

Get Maitland Niles off. Come on Nate. This is hard to watch.

Weird to me they have him at left back, feel like Walker-Peters has played there more often (or at all), but I might be making that up. Not sure I’ve ever seen AMN at left back.
AMN played a fair bit of LWB in the last couple seasons he was involved at Arsenal, famously was used there in the 2020 FA Cup run against City in the semifinals to directly combat Mahrez cutting inside. I imagine that probably factored in to the calculus of who between he and KWP to use on the left.

Whoa that was sweet

He was off but that was cool as shit and an awesome celebration

Hahah that’s soft but let the mayhem continue

Back