• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Well I’m off to do family stuff that can’t be avoided. Townie, Brasky, phan and Co., you know what I would say when things happen today, please cosplay as me as necessary to keep dv7 in line. Looking forward to enjoying the misery this afternoon when I can watch the replay.

You will be missed

Looking forward to McTominay committing 4 fouls before he’s given a yellow

On field officials have been using VAR this season to make their calls for them, it’s an annoying trend. Yesterday in the derby and in the Leeds-Brentford match there were two times the center ref blew his whistle to stop play but waited for his earpiece to see if VAR suggested a foul.

Hahahaha Ben White tried to shive Eriksen pre corner and went flying backwards with Eriken unfazed
I gotta see a gif of that

So apparently studs raised into a person's mid calf are ok now
Virgil yesterday and now that

And Saliba kinda lucky we scored cause that *could* have been a second yellow for his foul on Bruno in the lead up

Xhaka is coming to help Zin everytime Antony gets the ball

Arteta terrified of that 1v1

Probably the right decision by Arteta but it's going to leave the middle open for a quick 2 ball switch of play

Back