• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Bayern seems like a bit of a clusterfuck right now so worrying a little less about why they'd give up on Gravenberch after a year (if this does happen *knock wood). Seems like a lot of it is just politics.

Daka heading to Bournemouth on loan with an option to buy
Forest are looking to possibly replace Johnson with a loan move for Origi from AC Milan. They've also signed Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea for 5 mil. Remember when his price was quoted at 15x that just a few years ago? Wild.
Jonny Evans has signed a 1 year deal with United and both he and Reguilon have been registered and are available to make the squad on Sunday should EtH select them
Chucky Lazano heading to PSV

Late move for Bella-Kotchap?

Was going to Dortmund, then maybe to Bayern, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Romano just floated his name. I'd do it, but probably nothing in it.

StatDNA helped us buy some of the worst players we have had at the club in the last decade, glad to be put a face with those debacles

The word on statstwitter (so who knows) was that they had this set up in their pocket but weren't really using it until Edu came in, but I have only sort of half paid attention.

It gets kind of weird quickly with some of these guys, so they could definitely all be talking shit.

Kenilworth Road is rocking!

Luton Town and West Ham about to kick off to start this final weekend before the lame international break

The marking in this game has been abysmal. Could easily be 5-4.

I might have been wrong about Luton's defense.... 🤣 (don't tell Gooner)

That should have been a penalty! Handball by JWP.

Luton hard done by there

Back