• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Ederson and Onana with some great saves, though Haaland should score that 10 times out of 10.

I truly hate this United side. These players have no fucking pride

Losing nearly every 50/50 and certainly 2nd best to the 2nd ball.

Fuck these clowns

Totally agree. This club is an absolute fucking disgrace. I hate all of these players. And I’m EtH OUT at this point. Maybe the players aren’t doing what he wants them to, but at this point I can’t tell what they’re even trying to do. Other than lazily walk around and not give a fuck.

Sorry but this is the logical outcome of a team with Bruno captaining. Occasionally sublime, more often sullen and whiny and standstill.

You’re not wrong. But I’m not sure there is a captain in this side.

I don't blame Hojlund and to an extent Rashford, they've been the primary strikers with dick for service. Nothing at all from Antony is appalling, and the Martial xG stat is almost funnier that it's greater than zero than if was just flatly zero.

Back