• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

a cokehead and a biting racist have had that shirt, sooooo....
hey now, Suarez wore #7. I'm more bothered that El-Hadji Diouf, Rickie Lambert (seems like a decent dude at least), Andy Carroll, and Iago Aspas have worn it recently.

hey now, Suarez wore #7. I'm more bothered that El-Hadji Diouf, Rickie Lambert (seems like a decent dude at least), Andy Carroll, and Iago Aspas have worn it recently.
D'oh!

AssPass! Man, I miss those Liverpool sides.

This may come as a shock to many, but Bukayo Saka is good at soccer

The lack of outgoings - or hell even rumors of outgoings - has me concerned tho. Need to shed dead weight wages AND add to the transfer kitty

Especially with some of the youth players reaching the age where they would be solid fill in options.... Time to trim the fat. Even if not as the transfer fee desired.

The lack of outgoings - or hell even rumors of outgoings - has me concerned tho. Need to shed dead weight wages AND add to the transfer kitty

Especially with some of the youth players reaching the age where they would be solid fill in options.... Time to trim the fat. Even if not as the transfer fee desired.
It was largely ridiculed and memed on at the time, but Arsenal paying a few deadwood guys to go away ended up being wildly beneficial a couple years down the road, especially on the wage bill. It never feels good, but paying Maguire and others in that boat to get out could be a reasonable path.

I will acknowledge that there's no chance of that unless the sale of the club goes through because the Glazers sure as shit aren't investing their own money to make it happen.

Harry Kane decided to do Hot Ones.

Man, this dude is dull. Posting this at the 5th wing mark. But he's a fucking dud of a personality.

ready for him to have the Bomb. maybe it will wake his boring ass up.

Next morning update: Harry Kane remained boring and his veneers are possibly worse than Timmy Howards

Anywho.... Kyle Walker is about to join Bayern from Man City. I think boring ass Kane ends up there too.

It's a Villa shirt. they get to claim it, they wore it first. West Ham was second and Burnley adopted the colors in the 1910's due largely to the success of Villa

It's a Villa shirt. they get to claim it, they wore it first. West Ham was second and Burnley adopted the colors in the 1910's due largely to the success of Villa
Check out Mr. Historian over here!

Windy is going to laugh his ass off when he finds out why Manchester United wear red instead of green and gold (or white and blue).

Next morning update: Harry Kane remained boring and his veneers are possibly worse than Timmy Howards

Anywho.... Kyle Walker is about to join Bayern from Man City. I think boring ass Kane ends up there too.
I have always seen Kane's boringness as one of his strengths. Dude married his HS sweetheart, has the prototypical family with 2 kids and 2 labs, and likes golf and american football (the patriots puke) outside of that. Completely drama free and you never have to worry about him pulling a Maguire in Greece, with the added benefit that he rehabs about as fast as humanly possible because dude has nothing else going on and lacks the mental capacity/ability to actually feel sorry for himself.

I have always seen Kane's boringness as one of his strengths. Dude married his HS sweetheart, has the prototypical family with 2 kids and 2 labs, and likes golf and american football (the patriots puke) outside of that. Completely drama free and you never have to worry about him pulling a Maguire in Greece, with the added benefit that he rehabs about as fast as humanly possible because dude has nothing else going on and lacks the mental capacity/ability to actually feel sorry for himself.
Counterpoint: YAWN.

Back