• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I guess I should have expected these reactions. No whining on my part - just presenting facts and I get called a whiny cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I should have expected these reactions. No whining on my part - just presenting facts and I get called a whiny cunt.

Hahahahaha

Let's all laugh at this whiny cunt

It is ridiculous either how obvious the bias against us is or how we have a different standard set for us.

I don't know if we get treated this way because we have a foreign coach

Are you sure you know what facts are?

Why is cucerella marking tarkowski? Oh wait… he falls over with the slightest of contact

Don't know what's been happening to City lately but I like it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I tried to tell y'all in August that Luton was for real. Up 1-0 on the previous Champions.

....pay no attention to the 2nd half.

Sort of wish I never picked a team. I really enjoy quite a few of the clubs out there.
Everton is fun to watch and easy-ish to root for

Big Dyche has done it again. Three wins on the trot and three clean sheets.

Is there a Chelsea fan here?

Used to be a couple. One of them had a handle that ended in rrrr or something like that. None of them were every diehards or anything. I remember vad would quote their "big win!" post and give a dissertation on the anti-semitic history of the club and they would reply "i liked drogba in high school, chill".

Back