• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Sort of a chaotic game, think the xG was fairly level and it was kinda down to Romero/Googly Elmo being good and the Forest CBs and Turner being shit

i didn't watch but sounds like Turner has been a mess lately

who starts for USMNT if there is a match today?

4 in a row! And a clean sheet with Keane and Godfrey in the back line!

Maybe the point deduction was good for Everton. Galvanized the team. Us against the world Mentality.

Maybe the point deduction was good for Everton. Galvanized the team. Us against the world Mentality.
Hate this narrative tbh, but I’ll take it however I can get it.

England’s #1 now leads the league in clean sheets with 6, and four in the last four.

This looks to be a nil nil game. United cant score and we don’t score unless the other team does first… 🤣

This looks to be a nil nil game. United cant score and we don’t score unless the other team does first…

No way United’s defense keeps Liverpool out of the net. Also no way United actually gets a goal today.

With both Mainoo and Amtabat on yellows, United is giving Liverpool an awful lot of space in the middle of the park

Back