• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Hojlund just cannot buy a goal in the Prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you guys are down on United, but in truth Liverpool have been anemic on offense for a month. Harvey will have to come in and save us again. We just don’t seem to be creative outside of shots outside the box recently.

The double yellow was wierd. I thought the game was officiated pretty well prior. Grats United.

Oliver is garbage.

That wasn't even really dissent. He threw his arm out in disagreement. That shit happens 90 times a match.

Unless he called him a cunt, which is a fair criticism, then the initial booking is nonsense. Then the 2nd booking for something even less aggressive was even worse.

Just awful refereeing and I'm sorry Olivers widdle feewins got hurt by the big bad, Portuguese man.

Oh I didn't even watch the first half so I missed this shit

Darwin sarcastically applauded Oliver for a decision in the 1st half after a foul and kicking the ball away and didn't get a 2nd yellow?!?

Garbage refereeing. Same ref, same match. Different decisions. Nonsense.

Dalot must have said something bad and Oliver gave him an orange card then used the second hand motion as an excuse to upgrade. Only thing that makes sense.

Dalot must have said something bad and Oliver gave him an orange card then used the second hand motion as an excuse to upgrade. Only thing that makes sense.
Refs get told to fuck off in every match

That must have been something special that Dalot said...

Oh I didn't even watch the first half so I missed this shit

Darwin sarcastically applauded Oliver for a decision in the 1st half after a foul and kicking the ball away and didn't get a 2nd yellow?!?

Garbage refereeing. Same ref, same match. Different decisions. Nonsense.

I’m not convinced… does someone have a grainy still shot of the foul?

Back