• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

if garnacho does a domestic violence I'll be sure and add him to the list

if garnacho does a domestic violence I'll be sure and add him to the list
Bruno hasn't. Bruno actually does a shit ton for the less fortunate. But you shit on him.

So spare me. Domestic violence (fuck Greenwood for sure, and fuck Antony if it is proven) isn't the cause of your angst. It's a convenient excuse.

You used to hate on Rooney too. Was that because he fucked around on his wife with grannies? Or just because he played for United? Let's be honest. You're so close.

Bruno hasn't. Bruno actually does a shit ton for the less fortunate. But you shit on him. So spare me.

I'm not sure what you're not understanding. I wrote

I can respect Bruno for apparently not being a shithead off the field

Well the point of that was to say that I can respect bruno for not being a domestic abuser.

I'm shitting on bruno because he is a whiner and a diver and an injury faker

I'm not sure what you're not understanding. I wrote

I'm shitting on bruno because he is a whiner and a diver and an injury faker
And 100 other PL players, including those on West Ham, do the same shit. I'm not saying that Bruno doesn't do those things.

But you're selectively deciding to not like Bruno because he does things that numerous other players do too. And I find that disingenuous.

You used to hate on Rooney too. Was that because he fucked around on his wife with grannies? Or just because he played for United? Let's be honest. You're so close.

I don't recall hating rooney? Kinda weird that he was such a philanderer, but not really on my soccer radar

I mostly just hate Jordan Henderson

haha fair. But Jordan Henderson is just shit at football and covered up by others being really good around him.

Jordan Henderson is like the Rick Fox of footballers

Idk why you keep saying I'm being insincere or whatever. I actually do not like bruno Fernandes. But I did like Nani and Chicharito, who were both "Latins" that played for Manchester United. So I don't think it's blind hatred.

He's just a very hateable player, like Rick Fox or Grayson Allen.

Your argument is that I'd like him if he played for West Ham and I can promise you I would not. I remember naming for you, maybe on this thread, a half dozen past West Ham players I didn't like for similar reasons.

(Also, i lived briefly in portugal back in 2008 and I hated bruno back then too, long before he played for man u)

I think the more interesting question is whether or not you would like bruno fernandes if he didn't play for your team.

I know this is the wrong thread for this post but since no one pays attention to the other footy ones I'm going to put it here. Pulisic is so much fun to watch right now. He's full of confidence, has a manager who sees him as indispensable, and teammates who feel the same way. The dude is balling.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I know this is the wrong thread for this post but since no one pays attention to the other footy ones I'm going to put it here. Pulisic is so much fun to watch right now. He's full of confidence, has a manager who sees him as indispensable, and teammates who feel the same way. The dude is balling.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
He’s playing great.
Not sure why but I still really dislike him for some reason. Cant put my finger on it…

Back