• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

ok y'all we need Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon to both get at least 1 shot on target in each half and for both teams to get at least 2 corners in each half.

what a stupid parlay but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

ok y'all we need Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon to both get at least 1 shot on target in each half and for both teams to get at least 2 corners in each half.

what a stupid parlay but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I had both teams to score, over 2.5, Palmer Goal and Gordon goal on a parlay. So close!

Arsenal about to win the double and no one even cares.

Hypothetical (or actual question if you're a Gooner) would you rather win the league or the Champion's League this season if you're an Arsenal fan?

I was assured that Luton Town’s defensive record would translate to the Premier League. I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok, and flat out deceived.

I was initially winning the Premier League is clearly more difficult, but then I thought about it and no one since 2003 or so was a major upset winner of Champions League, whereas you had Leicester, starting Wes Miller and Robert Huth the entire season, winning the Premier League.

Hypothetical (or actual question if you're a Gooner) would you rather win the league or the Champion's League this season if you're an Arsenal fan?

I’m a dumb American fan that doesn’t fully appreciate the Champions League so much rather wanna take out Liverpool and ManCity in the PL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just know that whichever one they don't win will be because referees and VAR screwed them and Arteta will stomp and pout like the managerial version of Bruno Fernandes.
And a sternly written statement will be released

I was assured that Luton Town’s defensive record would translate to the Premier League. I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok, and flat out deceived.
That sucks. You shouldn't have listened to just one opinion from one dude on one message board then. :(

Just so unfortunate for Arsenal that all 50/50 decisions go against them. If only they got half of them each match then they'd be leading the league with more goals scored than any PL side in history!

I've been asking myself this question since I started following the EPL in 2004. I think CL. Just barely though.

if Man United somehow end up in 4th place then Tottenham and Aston Villa should be ashamed of themselves. United have lost 11 times in the league with 10 to play. That's just abysmal for a club of that stature.

Please, Sir Jim, fix this nonsense

Dalot playing so centrally when United are in possession and making it a 3241 is certainly a tactical wrinkle that is befuddling Liverpool so far

United fortunate there

Tight, tight, tight offside call. Think it was the correct one tho.

Back