• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Someone needs to explain how the Grealish handball yesterday from the Palmer free kick wasn't called and the next day, on the same pitch, that is called in AWB

Just no consistency from English refs. Farcical.

I meannnnnnn. Should it matter against Coventry? They are hopeful to finish top 10 in the Championship.

Someone needs to explain how the Grealish handball yesterday from the Palmer free kick wasn't called and the next day, on the same pitch, that is called in AWB

Just no consistency from English refs. Farcical.

The ONLY thing I can think of that Grealish handball is that VAR didn’t have the angle that I’ve seen on twitter. I was only half watching, but I don’t think I saw it during the broadcast. The two angles I saw were hard to tell if it hit him at all. Otherwise, it needs a serious explanation.

Correct me if I’m wrong I really don’t recall seeing it.

Edit: I think Grealish’s was MUCH more egregious than AwB’s.

The broadcast showed an angle from behind Poch that was clear as day that it was a handball

And apparently VAR didn't even review the Grealish handball and just went with the goal kick.

As I said, farcical.

Amad deserves more run in the side, IMO
He's always looking to make positive things happen

Damn, brutal for Coventry after hitting the crossbar and the called back goal.

Rasmus going to celebrate waiting for his teammates to come tackle him while they simply shake the hands of Coventry knowing how shit they were is the new United way. Long live that image.

Rasmus going to celebrate waiting for his teammates to come tackle him while they simply shake the hands of Coventry knowing how shit they were is the new United way. Long live that image.
Thought it was pretty classy by Bruno and the other players, actually.

Back