• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Can't be good for Poch's job security when it's mid April and your team is still taking a game off every other time out on the pitch. What a piss poor effort.

Forgot to post this one this morning. I've been able to watch probably 60-75% of Fulham's matches this season, and I don't think you could get more spot on analysis than this.

You could think we are absolute studs or a total pile of shit, depending on which week you watch us. I feel like West Ham has had the same amount of wild variance between their matches.

United absolutely dominated the first half against a TERRIBLE Sheffield United team, yet it's 1-1. Onana with an absolutely awful pass out of the back led to the SHU goal. Garnacho had wide open, no defender in sight, shots from 6 and 12 yards out saved (because they were both right at the keeper), and Antony is still kind of useless. Hojlund just running around because no way he's getting service from Garnacho or Antony or Wan-Bissaka, and Dalot is out on the left today so his service is a little more limited that when he's on the right. Just a lot of passing around to no effect.

I am desperate for an old fashioned winger that just loves to get assists instead of always trying to score themselves.

OMG. United scored but the referee blew for a penalty AS THE BALL WAS BOUNCING TO AND OVER THE LINE.

hahahaha

Bruno converts but that was just really poor officiating. Quick whistle...

RASMUS.

That should do it but so pitiful to need a 85th min goal to assure 3 points at home against shit Sheffield United.

Everton a win on Saturday combined with either a Luton draw/loss or Forest loss this weekend from mathematical safety. But you have to feel that this does it, 7 points and extremely superior GD with 4 to play.

lol Townie is picking up kiddos and doing dad work right now, I think. I have it on good authority that he is jazzed the fuck up, though.

Take points tomorrow, Brighton! Would put Arse back in the driver's seat

Back