• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Hahahaha he's a likeable mother fucker tho, isn't he?

He annoys me with his sideline antics but he's an alright dude. Good luck managing Germany post Euro 2024, Jurgen.

Wrexham up early at Blackburn and could have had a 2nd. Winner hosts Newcastle in Round of 16.

Braintrust, help me think through this planning. There are a couple possible weekends I may find myself in London and in turn Liverpool. One option is April 13th, a weekend in which we play Crystal Palace.

Are all the matches currently listed on Saturday at 10:00 and will be scheduled for different day and time slots as it gets closer? I honestly can't remember from seasons past when and how far out the matches are subject to future slotting.

If Liverpool make it to the quarters, they will have a Thursday match either home or away. Presumably with a Thursday match, they would play Palace either Sunday or even Monday?

Braintrust, help me think through this planning. There are a couple possible weekends I may find myself in London and in turn Liverpool. One option is April 13th, a weekend in which we play Crystal Palace.

Are all the matches currently listed on Saturday at 10:00 and will be scheduled for different day and time slots as it gets closer? I honestly can't remember from seasons past when and how far out the matches are subject to future slotting.

If Liverpool make it to the quarters, they will have a Thursday match either home or away. Presumably with a Thursday match, they would play Palace either Sunday or even Monday?
it appears every match beyond February just has a Saturday placeholder timeslot

matches for each month will typically be moved about 6-8 weeks out. so April fixtures will likely be moved fairly soon as we are entering February

Two games today featured goals in the first minute. I'd have to imagine that hasn't happened very often on a matchday.

He's been playing poorly but I don't think you can blame him for the 2nd. He was embarrassing on the 1st but how do give up a 1 v 1 with the keeper off a throw in? Nottingham is awful and Turner's confidence is shot.

I don't know if I even mean this, but should TAA play over Bradley? He is playing unbelievably well.

Back