• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

It’s just a straight loan right? He is terrible.
Yep. Just a loan. Fior must be laughing that they didn't have to pay his wages for a season.

His first two games for United were solid but he's been dire ever since. Just atrocious

Sheffield United's defense is 07/08 Derby level atrocious
They at least have some half way decent players in attack so they aren't overall as terrible as that Derby side, but their defense may be worse. That 89 goals conceded mark is in jeopardy IMO

Sheffield United's defense is 07/08 Derby level atrocious
They at least have some half way decent players in attack so they aren't overall as terrible as that Derby side, but their defense may be worse. That 89 goals conceded mark is in jeopardy IMO
They do?

I like McBurnie and McAtee. Decent players. Hamer seems alright as well. All would have instantly been the best attacking options on that dire Derby side.

INEOS is trying to get me to invest because I'm buying into all their moves at Man United.

Every last one makes sense on the recruiting/business side of things.

Tons of amazing players out there, get a team that can identify them, and recognize the good deals, and you're cooking.

At this point, I don't care if EtH is here come August when the next preseason starts. And I LIKE EtH. But these dudes clearly have a mission and they are using the draw of Manchester United to bring in some top, top talent into powerful positions.

I'm excited. I really am.

I for one would like to see United to continue to overpay previously great players who are past their prime and unlikely to meaningfully improve the club. Bonus points for any petulance or dressing room disruption.

To be fair, INEOS appears to know what they're doing.

Anyone watched a match in the Phoenix area before? Looks like they do have a Red bar for this weekend.

It's too damn quiet around here. The Indiana boards are a depressing cesspool of anger, hate and self-loathing and this place is dead. I've got nowhere to go.

We've got City-Liverpool this weekend. Time to wake up.

So strange that the biggest match of the weekend is the first match of the weekend. Weird one, Premier League schedulers.

United have stayed in 1at or 2nd gear all match and comfortably up two nil.

I'd be furious if I supported Everton. Their players just don't seem to care today.

If Bruno Fernandes was born Brad Smith he would be considered an English icon.

Works his socks off every match. The hate against him is so bizarre considering how much the English press wanted to suck off Gerrard and Lampard. Same players!

Did Onana just let a pass back to him go out of play for a corner???

So glad United paid millions for him. Le sigh

I don't think the reason I dislike bruno fernandes is that he's Portuguese
It's because he plays for United.

You'd love him if he played for West Ham. He's everything that West Ham supporters wished Paqueta was.

Back