• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

Gibbs then Podolski score for Arsenal! Snatching a win from the jaws of defeat.

The Reus goal was sick, you guys should check it out

The term genius is used in weird ways in soccer. I can see outsmarting an opponent as genius but Reus just kicked the shit out of the ball from far away.

Just watched on DVR. Our shitty defense cost us once again, and both the second and third goals could have been avoided. I'm ready for the Mario experiment to end. Lallana looked really good and that's about it

The term genius is used in weird ways in soccer. I can see outsmarting an opponent as genius but Reus just kicked the shit out of the ball from far away.

To even try that shot is what makes it border on genius. The audaciousness of the shot was just awesome.

Fair enough!

Him and Kagawa seem to play well together

What if Dortmund wins the CL but gets relegated in the bundesliga?

Just watched on DVR. Our shitty defense cost us once again, and both the second and third goals could have been avoided. I'm ready for the Mario experiment to end. Lallana looked really good and that's about it

I've shit on Lallana plenty, but he was good today and provided a small spark.

Speaks volumes that Rodgers opted to go without a recognized out and out striker for 45 minutes with Lambert just rotting away on the bench.

I think shinji just belongs in the snow and klopp's nook

I've shit on Lallana plenty, but he was good today and provided a small spark.

Speaks volumes that Rodgers opted to go without a recognized out and out striker for 45 minutes with Lambert just rotting away on the bench.
Kagawa'd

I would argue it was actually a good day for Liverpool with Basel losing in Bulgaria

Just to reiterate, signing this clown was such a stupid f'ing move by Liverpool.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29733915

"Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli faces a reprimand from manager Brendan Rodgers after swapping shirts with Real Madrid's Pepe at half-time in the 3-0 Champions League defeat at Anfield."

Back