• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

1187122.gif

This is a fucking season ending soul crushing collapse.

HOW??

My streak for the cash thanks you for NOTHING, Arsenal. Assholes.

Damn, we played our asses off, I felt we would surely grab the equalizer but it wasn't meant to be. If we had defended like that against Aston Villa, Newcastle, and West Ham we'd be in pretty damned good shape.

BFD, they're through anyway.

Wenger should just cut somebody out of the back tomorrow. Monreal, Bertesacker, whoever. Put a traffic cone out there for the next match.

The result flattered Liverpool, they didn't really create any chances. If Crissy hadn't of taken one too many touches about 13 times it could have easily been a beatdown.

Bayern starting:

Neuer, Alonso, Benatia, Ribery, Lewandowski, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Gotze, Lahm, and Alaba

Subs: Zingerle, Dante, Shaqiri, Rode, Muller, Hojbjerg.

Robben was left off the roster last minute due to illness.

ETA: Sounds like Muller may not be 100% either.

Roma line up: : Skorupski, Torosidis, Manolas, Mapou, Cholevas, Keita, De Rossi, Nainggolan, Florenzi, Destro, Iturbe

Bayern has not played well without Robben this year; they've won all 9 games he's been in, and only 2 of the 6 when he has not appeared. Furthermore, Roma is playing for a lot more than Bayern at this point, so motivation could be a factor in the match today. The match, however, is at Allianz and Bayern typically plays well at home. I don't see them winning like they did in Rome, but I like their chances at a victory today.

Back