• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

My first experience of this, for instance, involved my walking into a McDonalds staffed entirely by Polish immigrants; I was greatly surprised to see white people act in the same derogatory ways towards other people that look just like them, as opposed to my naive American understanding that racism only occurs against people of color -- typically, at my NC McDonalds, Mexican and Central American fast food staff.

My first experience of this, for instance, involved my walking into a McDonalds staffed entirely by Polish immigrants; I was greatly surprised to see white people act in the same derogatory ways towards other people that look just like them, as opposed to my naive American understanding that racism only occurs against people of color -- typically, at my NC McDonalds, Mexican and Central American fast food staff.

"I decide who is a Jew" some Nazi said that.

Both Suarez goals were beautiful...the strike on the 1st and the buildup on the 2nd

I Juventus good or are they just negotiating a path through CL?

Berbatov_1703.jpg

Back