• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Champions League Thread 2014-2015 (non-dv7 Topic)

Doumbia with 2 goals and CSKA has a 1st half lead over Man City, 2-1 (Yaya with MCFCs goal)

incredible PK save by Maribor to keep it 1-1

United being out of CL is just devastating...

but at least Man City and Liverpool are making my enjoyment stay above the "slit wrists" level. Cheers!

Yaya Touré ‏@YayaToure 15h15 hours ago
City fans - I am sorry for my red card. I feel it is important to apologise for this.

Well this is awkward...

PgENLlP.jpg

David Alaba was hurt yesterday, 81st minute came off with a knee injury. Early reports seem to indicate MCL damage; could be out 2-3 months. I hate it for the kid - he's a brilliant player and so much fun to watch. I hope he recovers quickly and to full strength, for his sake more than Bayern's.

Alaba suffered a partial MCL tear and medial meniscus injury - surgery required. Get well soon!

Great run by Aguero, great pk also.

Messi had a hat trick on Saturday and set the all time La Liga scoring record. Messi had a hat trick today and set the all time Champions League scoring record.

Back