• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Europa League 2012-13 Group Stages

[Zapruder alert]

[video]http://twitpic.com/dwudt1[/video] .... Down and to the left, down and to the left.

BTW, I'm not defending Vertongen's actions. I'm just saying there was a head-butt. Vertongen was intentionally provoking Zuzulia, got a very minor head-butt, and then dropped to ground to draw the call.

Last edited:
if it will cheer anyone up, Spurs are losing 1-0 at home (HT). I don't think Sherwood is the answer

if it will cheer anyone up, Spurs are losing 1-0 at home (HT). I don't think Sherwood is the answer

I thought it was pretty much a given that he was an interim manager for this season and they'll find someone else over the summer.

Holy balls, Spurs. RIP Tottenham Hotspur.

Friedel
Naughton - Sandro - Fryers - Rose
Townsend - Bentaleb - Lennon - Chadli
Siggy
Soldado

#noidea

it is apparently a 4-2-3-1. Regardless, they are down 1-0 (3-0 agg), and appear to have given up.

it is apparently a 4-2-3-1. Regardless, they are down 1-0 (3-0 agg), and appear to have given up.

I still don't get it. Who are their 2 DMs? Just checked whoscored and it appears to be Gylfi and Bentaleb. Yup, that makes sense. :tard:

they actually had a really good last 15 minutes, but went out anyways.

(pulls out popcorn) Soldado + Lamela = Downing + Carroll.

6Wn2o4N.jpg

Johansson is on FS2 against Benfica. Benfica is up 1-0 on aggregate and is a monster at home so will take a huge effort from AZ to win this one.

We can use this thread. Mods can merge or delete my other thread, if any mods read the soccer threads...

Just read back through this thread to relive the glory days of "WHAT THE FUCK JONJO, STAY ON YOUR GOD DAMN FEET!"

@GregOK 26s
A poll on the @UEFA website reckons #Everton's Group H is the toughest by 57% #EFC

Yeah that is a rough draw for Everton.

Spurs have a tough out vs besiktas... Don't have a clue about the other teams but sounds like travel to their stadiums is going to suuuuuck

Back