• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Europa League 2012-13 Group Stages

I'll bite.

Be interesting to see how AVB approaches the tourney. Seems to be taking it pretty seriously. Recent news indicates Ade picked up a hammy problem and won't feature which is disappointing because cup matches would have been a great chance to get him on the field and into match fitness. Curious to find out what mix of youngsters and vets we put on the field vs. Lazio. Be nice to see Lloris at least.

I want to see Liverpool's new German striker and Moroccan winger.

You get 50% of your wish.

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC
Confirmed #LFC team: Jones, Enrique, Coates, Carragher, Wisdom, Henderson, Sahin, Suso, Downing, Assaidi, Pacheco

ETA:
Subs: Gulacsi, Sterling, Borini, Shelvey, Yesil, Robinson, Wilson

So you might get to see ze German as well.

Last edited:
I hope Spurs fucking hammer Nazio. Hammer them. Fucking vile club with vile supporters. Losing to a "Jewish" club would be a great slap in the face for those fascist pieces of shit.

lazio500500.jpg

:eek:

The Liverpool Starting XI tonight has only scored 11 goals for the club between them. Jamie Carragher top scorer with 5, Downing has 3

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Caulker, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Bale, Lennon (C) & Defoe

And our subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Gallas, Huddlestone, Mason, Townsend & Sigurdsson.

Good to see Clint, Lloris, and Caulker in the lineup along with Naughton getting more time with the back line. He'll need it.

Strong team though, wow. This could easily be Spurs' starting PL lineup in a short time.

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Caulker, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Bale, Lennon (C) & Defoe

And our subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Gallas, Huddlestone, Mason, Townsend & Sigurdsson.

Good to see Clint, Lloris, and Caulker in the lineup along with Naughton getting more time with the back line. He'll need it.

Strong team though, wow. This could easily be Spurs' starting PL lineup in a short time.

AVB isn't fucking around. Whoa.

Liverpool has given up 3 absolutely terrible goals. Carragher is just worthless these days, sadly for him. He needs to hang up his boots and go into management.

And I think we know why Reina can keep dropping clangers all over the place and never see any competition. This backup keeper is a mess. Horrible positioning. Horrible. He's just wandering around his box aimlessly.

Nice finish from the alien, but comical "defending" by Young Boys in the build up. This is like watching a late night WAC college football game, neither team is even pretending to defend. It could be 6-5 by the time it's done.

The alien finishes off the game. No clue why these teams are giving each other so much freaking space. He just slowly ambled towards the goal and then banged it in easy.

I think Jonjo is a good player. And he has an awesome name.

Lazio fans were loudly (to the point you could hear on TV) chanting monkey chants at Jermain Defoe most of the match. Will UEFA do anything? I highly doubt it.

Spurs dominated the match, but had 2 goals wrongly disallowed (Dempsey was onside, and no clue why a foul was called on the corner Caulker powered home). Fuck those racist, fascist fuckers.

Back