• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Europa League 2012-13 Group Stages

Downing is still horrible and Udinese has definitely had the better of it I think

It does sound as if Udinese has played better (including a really nice save by Reina), but Shelvey scored on a really nice Downing cross. 1-0.

Wow I'm loving this ball movement by Liverpool

Jonjo played one of the best long passes i've seen in awhile to Johnson in the minute or so right after the goal. Unfortunately nothing came of it.

loving this from Liverpool- they have apparently attempted 3x as many passes as Udinese and have the lead. Rodgers' tactics are starting to produce results, and the soccer is great to watch.

Wow, 15 yard penalty for the horse collar tackle

Nice goal line save by Jonjo! Sure, it was in front of Udinese's goal, but still!

3-1! Di Natale just fucks around a bit with the ball in Liverpool's box just because he can, then sets up Pasquale for a low driven shot that Pepe can't get down to in time.

Bring back Kennny!!!11!1

Back