• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Summer Transfer Thread 2018 (NWT), Window Closes August 9

Rebic and Xhaka on the same team might be a bit much.

ManU pursuing the Best Defender in the World, who happens to currently be a backup to Davinson Sanchez at Tottenham.

Chelsea opening talks with Kante for £200,000 a week wages and a new 5-year contract. PSG and Juve also interested. Three years remain on current contract.

Two years ago this guy could barely get on the filed for France in the Euros.

Shaqiri in Merseyside right now undergoing his medical. I really don’t like or understand this move.

Shaqiri in Merseyside right now undergoing his medical. I really don’t like or understand this move.

The hope is that he will be not fat and care now that he plays for a team that matters. We'll see. The only player I saw that was worth a shit on Stoke last year was Zouma.

IMO he's one of the most overrated players in the PL.

Did anyone rate him high enough to be considered overrated? He has been an overweight locker room cancer for the last 2+ years. He used to be exciting and definitely looked fitter/engaged at the WC so we'll see going forward.

Did anyone rate him high enough to be considered overrated? He has been an overweight locker room cancer for the last 2+ years. He used to be exciting and definitely looked fitter/engaged at the WC so we'll see going forward.

Just tell him that they are playing Serbia for every game

He's a relatively inexpensive option to provide attacking depth. It's a low risk move for a guy with plenty of quality in his game.

Seems pretty obvious. Cheap option for winger backup. If Klopp is on board with him, then I doubt his work ethic 'issues' are really a thing. We'll find out I guess. Still baffled how he is unwilling to fix the glaring issue with this team in Goal...

Back