• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Summer Transfer Thread 2018 (NWT), Window Closes August 9

I think Gomez and Klavan are good backups at CB. Uncertain about backups for the front 3.

Ha, forgot about Matip. Looks like we might disagree about what level of quality you can reasonably expect from a back-up. I think Matip/Gomez/Klavan are reasonable back-up CBs. Got the old vet, the former starter pushing for playing time, and the inexperienced youngster who still needs to learn.

Someone with more time on their hands than me could compile a list of the back-up CBs for an easy comparison.

If liverpool again finish without a trophy you'd be fine with that because he has brought in talent?

Did I read that wrong?

I think it's fair to say yes, you read that wrong.

The last two champions had CBs of Cahill/Luiz/Terry/Zouma and Kompany/Stones/Laporte/Otamendi. Well behind that standard.

Everton: linked with everyone, signed nobody

Last summer’s drunken spending spree has probably set us back a decade

Do. Not. Want.

Dude sucked at West Brom, plus we have a younger, more athletic version of him already in DCL. A striker who does everything but finish.
SO MUCH BRASKY IN ONE POST

when the hell do you think Danny Welbeck played at West Brom?

SO MUCH BRASKY IN ONE POST

when the hell do you think Danny Welbeck played at West Brom?

Whatever shit team he got loaned out to. Or was the Sturridge? I always mix them up.

Regardless, their both strikers who don’t score, so SWERVE

Wanted teams settled before first ball was kicked thinking rest of Europe will follow

Then brexited

Lol that’s perfect. Transfer deadline after the season has already started is one of those things the Brits get irrationally upset about for no apparent reason. Like their utter rage at players who crowd the ref after a guy gets mowed down, or wave an imaginary card.

Whatever shit team he got loaned out to. Or was the Sturridge? I always mix them up.

Regardless, their both strikers who don’t score, so SWERVE
48 in 98 for Sturridge in Prem for Liverpool

0 in 6 for West Ham tho. #BraskyScouted

Their.

I dont want to bring up Welbeck's stats again because they are worse and you are easily confused.

All black English strikers look alike.

Back