• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Caught a preview screening of Baby Driver last week. It lived up to every bit of the hype. See it on a big screen with great sound

My only problem with it was that Kevin Spacey was a little too Kevin Spacey for me. I just don't think I can take him seriously anymore so it takes me out of the story. Jamie Foxx was kiiiiiinda heading that way for his first 10 minutes on screen but then I bought it.

My only problem with it was that Kevin Spacey was a little too Kevin Spacey for me. I just don't think I can take him seriously anymore so it takes me out of the story. Jamie Foxx was kiiiiiinda heading that way for his first 10 minutes on screen but then I bought it.

Agree on jamie but not spacey

My first thought when I saw the Baby Driver trailer a few months ago was "Jon Hamm needs to make better choices". I guess I missed something?

My first thought when I saw the Baby Driver trailer a few months ago was "Jon Hamm needs to make better choices". I guess I missed something?

You must have missed that it is directed by Edgar Wright. I guess if you didn't realize that the trailer could make it look like Crank 3.

Is there going to be a slew of Kenneth Brannaugh Hercule Poirot movies?
I have a feeling that this first one is going to suck and not make any money, so probably not.

I was a lot more excited for the David Fincher remake of Strangers on a Train, but its stalled now.

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson
Dunkirk is an all timer. It's so good it feels like a war movie you'd discover on TCM at 2am. You expect Lee Marvin to show up in it.

This trailer showed in front of Dunkirk and I could almost hear the sphincters of all the olds in the crowd collectively clench.

Back