• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

If it's like other Martin McDonagh movies it'll be a joke a minute. In Bruges is one of my all time favorite comedies.
I bet we'll start seeing some controversial billboards around the country soon as a subtle promotional gimmick.

I bet we'll start seeing some controversial billboards around the country soon as a subtle promotional gimmick.

Screen-shot-2013-05-019.jpg

holy moley

frances mcdormand aaaaaaaaa

Oh man that looks awesome

I'll watch anything with Woody Harrelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great.

That was one of the better on screen cunt punts Ive ever seen. Prolly the best ever in a trailer.

Only bad thing about the Billboard Missouri trailer is that I'm betting it revealed some of the best lines and scenes. I wish they'd leave some surprises...I hope they have...the cunt punt would have been hilarious to see for the first time in the theater.

If it's like other Martin McDonagh movies it'll be a joke a minute. In Bruges is one of my all time favorite comedies.

looks outstanding

And it's got that Game of Thrones dwarf in it. No wonder you people like it so much.

dink.gif

The trailer doesn't reveal the 3rd billboard, and I bet the movie takes its sweet time doing so as well, if at all.

That looks like it will scare the fuck out of me, just like the book did many years ago.

They've clearly made some changes/updates to the story, but I'll still probably go see this. Solid casting w/ Michael Keaton & Taylor Kitsch. We'll see about Dylan O'Brien.

I'm pretty sure my friend worked on set for that movie in London. Glad to see that Dylan O'Brien is alive and seemingly whole after the Maze Runner accident.

I started reading Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series a little over a month ago and have not been able to put it down. The movie doesn't look to be about any one particular book, but more of an overarching theme/mash up. The PG 13 rating makes me a little nervous, considering the source material, but overall Idris Elba and McConaughey look primed to kill it. I'm pumped.

I started reading Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series a little over a month ago and have not been able to put it down. The movie doesn't look to be about any one particular book, but more of an overarching theme/mash up. The PG 13 rating makes me a little nervous, considering the source material, but overall Idris Elba and McConaughey look primed to kill it. I'm pumped.

Disappointed. I've read all of the books and this should have been a limited series -- there's just too much they will have to leave out. I also read that it is like a sequel to the books. Seems like the story is boy goes to fantasy world to help gunslinger save the tower from the bad guy, and that is not the books at all.

Disappointed. I've read all of the books and this should have been a limited series -- there's just too much they will have to leave out. I also read that it is like a sequel to the books. Seems like the story is boy goes to fantasy world to help gunslinger save the tower from the bad guy, and that is not the books at all.

Yeah, I guess nothing would beat an HBO series, but a movie series may have to suffice...assuming there will be more than 1 movie. We'll just have to see how this one ends.

And maybe if the movie completely bombs, since it looks like it will only draw on the theme and not the books, we could get a series yet.

man that would have been a perfect role for nic cage

Back