• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

how am I scooping Ph on this one? New Pixar:

Whoa. This film has been in the works for a long time. They delayed it a few years ago for fear it would be too similar to the animated film Book of Life. I just read the description a few days ago. Looks good. Pixar needs to get their groove back. The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory were good, but not up to the high Pixar standard.

I can't find it on Youtube to link here, but today at an IMAX theater I saw a 7 minute preview of Dunkirk that's made me officially ALL IN for the movie. I already was all in, but now it's in all caps. The dogfighting looked amazing. Now, full disclosure here, I've never flown a Spitfire, let alone against Me109s, but the flight footage seemed realistic, certainly compared to what was recently shown in Red Tails, which was basically "X-Wing vs Tie Fighter" with Mustangs.

Once again, I have to tell, not show, you the latest Dunkirk trailer. I'll just say the dive bombing scene (soldiers crowded on a dock) was pants pooping worthy in IMAX with the Stuka sirens blaring.

i'm getting excited about T2. Director Danny Boyle is quite a character.

Whoa. This film has been in the works for a long time. They delayed it a few years ago for fear it would be too similar to the animated film Book of Life. I just read the description a few days ago. Looks good. Pixar needs to get their groove back. The Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory were good, but not up to the high Pixar standard.

Meh

Only bad thing about the Billboard Missouri trailer is that I'm betting it revealed some of the best lines and scenes. I wish they'd leave some surprises...I hope they have...the cunt punt would have been hilarious to see for the first time in the theater.

Only bad thing about the Billboard Missouri trailer is that I'm betting it revealed some of the best lines and scenes. I wish they'd leave some surprises...I hope they have...the cunt punt would have been hilarious to see for the first time in the theater.

If it's like other Martin McDonagh movies it'll be a joke a minute. In Bruges is one of my all time favorite comedies.

Back