• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Oh wow, love it.

Looks good, and I really enjoyed Cloverfield. Very interested in how this ends up.

No trailer yet, but apparently the new Kenneth Lonergan movie, Manchester By The Sea, debuted at Sundance and is a "masterpiece." Will come out sometime this year. If you've never seen You Can Count On Me, you should remedy that immediately.

I saw this during the Deadpool previews, basically "FPS - the movie"

Most likely going to be awful but I choose to believe (also this is possibly the greatest Justin Bieber parody ever).

***It's a red band trailer, so not safe for work***

Sarah Silverman looks old.

Most likely going to be awful but I choose to believe (also this is possibly the greatest Justin Bieber parody ever).

***It's a red band trailer, so not safe for work***

Woah, they actually put boobs on YouTube? I didn't know they did that.

Here's a trailer for a movie I want to see, even if it's not an actual movie.

So in the last 2 years we have mainstream westerns titled: The Ridiculous 6, the Magnificent 7 and the Hateful 8. Way to go, Hollywood. I have a film about my balls coming out called the Terrific 2.

Back