• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Fast and Furious 9 is coming out in 2019 might be more up your alley :p

Funny enough, the only one I've ever seen is the 2nd one, supposedly the worst of the franchise. It was on HBO for about a year straight so I couldn't miss it.

Blade Runner is one of those movies where I try to watch it every 10 years or so and see what I missed on previous viewings. Every time I get the same impression-- it's visually amazing like most Ridley Scott films tend to be, and boring as hell. Star Trek The Motion Picture was the same way, only 10 times more boring. Blade Runner is the movie equivalent of Kid A.

Funny enough, the only one I've ever seen is the 2nd one, supposedly the worst of the franchise. It was on HBO for about a year straight so I couldn't miss it.

Blade Runner is one of those movies where I try to watch it every 10 years or so and see what I missed on previous viewings. Every time I get the same impression-- it's visually amazing like most Ridley Scott films tend to be, and boring as hell. Star Trek The Motion Picture was the same way, only 10 times more boring. Blade Runner is the movie equivalent of Kid A.

I consider Blade Runner a movie that I really appreciate but will likely never watch a second time. Though the iconic ending or maybe last 15 mins or so are worth a rewatch

Marvel pimping their new Thor movie as the "best reviewed Marvel movie ever" strikes me as bragging about a gold medal in the Special Olympics.

I probably saw the most movies in the theater this year than I have in a long time based a lot on Rotten Tomatoes reviews, and I now question that shit because some of those "scores" I felt were pretty inflated

LOL. Marvel movies have a stellar track record, even better than corporate siblings Pixar and Disney Animation.

Better than Pixar? How many Oscars have they won? You're gonna need to back that one up.

Better than Pixar? How many Oscars have they won? You're gonna need to back that one up.

Look at the reviews. That's what we are talking about.

"Best reviewed Marvel film" means something because all the Marvel films are positively reviewed. The MCU doesn't have a single film under 66% on RT. Not a single dud.

That's a better track record of well reviewed films than Pixar which has Cars 2.

"Best reviewed Marvel film" means something because all the Marvel films are positively reviewed. The MCU doesn't have a single film under 66% on RT. Not a single dud.

That's a better track record of well reviewed films than Pixar which has Cars 2.

oh ffs

no, stop

MCU has never had a film that would even make a Pixar top 10 list. You're pointing to an outlier franchise and arguing for the sake of argument. Pixar has the better, longer track record of making great movies. Period.

oh ffs

no, stop

MCU has never had a film that would even make a Pixar top 10 list. You're pointing to an outlier franchise and arguing for the sake of argument. Pixar has the better, longer track record of making great movies. Period.

Bruh -- your Pixar fascination is a little over the top.

Bruh -- your Pixar fascination is a little over the top.

what are you talking about? I'm literally just talking about critics' reviews, which is how Ph started this bizarre argument in the first place

up and wall-e and the toy story trilogy are all v dope tho

what are you talking about? I'm literally just talking about critics' reviews, which is how Ph started this bizarre argument in the first place

up and wall-e and the toy story trilogy are all v dope tho

OK - if you are talking about RT, you are correct. Apologies. If you are going to tell me that the top 10 pixar movies are better than any Marvel movie, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop it.

oh ffs

no, stop

This is how people like you and RC get into dumb arguments. I made a simple statement. When questioned, I further explained which specific metric I was using.

Instead of thinking "He said something and explained what he meant and his facts are correct" you want to have a big argument about it like I kicked your cat.

Back