• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Train Slap Heard Around the World

YankeeInAtlanta

Reaction score
http://rt.com/usa/204135-nyc-subway-brawl-over-fasion/

Sorry if I missed it if this was already posted but I did not see anything and I didn't want this to be missed.

EPIC SLAP! Check out the 1:08 mark of the video.

I hope they drop the charges against him or that he is at least not convicted.

Hopefully, the 3 others charged are convicted though.

Last edited:
I think all of us were raised not to hit a woman, but that's under the presumption that a lady is going to act like a lady. Act like a bitch, get smacked like a bitch...especially if you strike first. She's lucky she didn't get cold cocked. Maybe she and her gaggle of friends encouraging her learned a lesson.

That said, I would not have put myself in that situation in the first place.

You mean riding public transportation?

That too. Notably, though, I wouldn't have been wearing the dumb outfit that started the whole thing, nor would I have called her a bitch, which in turn led to her hitting him first. I also like to think that if I were that guy's size (he looks to be about 6'5"), I'd know that hitting her is not necessary.

Yet at the same time, women who behave in such a manner and then get popped shouldn't expect the law or social mores that say a man shouldn't hit a woman to bail them out, particularly if they come out on the losing end. It looks like everybody is being charged in this case, which sounds about right.

if there's one thing white dudes like, it's videos of men punching women, especially black women

if there's one thing white dudes like, it's videos of men punching women, especially black women

If by white dudes, you mean WE, then yes. But for the record, I am a non discriminatory slap admirer. If a porcupine slapped a gay man that hard on the subway I would still enjoy just as much.

Also, that was an open handed slap, sir. She lucky he didn't go knuckle sammich on her ass. She'd still be passed out on the J Train.

i was referring more to the uppercut video but i still think men secretly enjoy watching women getting hit a little too much

Bus uppercut is old. I will say I did really enjoy that one girl hitting the other girl in the head with the shovel a few months back tho.

Back