• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Train Slap Heard Around the World

What goes through a person's head, man or woman, to throw a punch at a dude that big? I like a good throw down as much as the next guy, but I'm sure as hell not throwing punches at towering goofballs.

1. I see these videos and it makes me glad I never have to ride public transportation. My favorite part is always seeing the random civilians scurrying away before or right after the mele begins, as that would definitely be me GTFO of there.

2. That shovel video continues to amaze.

What goes through a person's head, man or woman, to throw a punch at a dude that big? I like a good throw down as much as the next guy, but I'm sure as hell not throwing punches at towering goofballs.

Pretty sure that girl was drunk, but imho she got away with about 3-4 subway smacks more that she should have before special needs justice was laid down by Bronx Lenny. Habitual line stepper, that one.

i was referring more to the uppercut video but i still think men secretly enjoy watching women getting hit a little too much

not usually, but i definitely enjoyed watching that bitch in the first video getting slapped

I'd enjoy a video of ITC getting hit by a woman. Especially if the whole thing was recorded by milhouse, with commentary.

I've never seen a fight on the T in Boston. Strangest thing is probably just dudes smoking joints in a closed space. That's definitely not to say they don't happen here though just haven't seen one yet.

I rode the sMARTA for 2+ years and never saw a fight either. Did see a teen arrested with a gun on the train platform tho. That was fun.

Only fight I saw on the dc metro was a drunk bum fight at about 2am. Everyone was pretty pissed since they weren't actually throwing punches and the train wouldn't leave the station until the cops came.

You got a question? Ask the 8 ball.

seinfeld-eightball.jpg

Does messin' with the 8 ball get you a smack down? All signs point to yes.

Some argued earlier this week that it is not acceptable for a man to strike a woman under any conditions.

“Her behavior was inappropriate, aggressive and certainly provocative – absolutely, absolutely,” said Patricia Napier-Fitzpatrick of the Etiquette School of New York. “But that still doesn’t warrant him hitting her.”

Pena and the other two arrested in the incident had been charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct in the case, but Howard was charged with a felony.

The double-standard morons strike again. :rulz:

If by white dudes, you mean WE, then yes. But for the record, I am a non discriminatory slap admirer. If a porcupine slapped a gay man that hard on the subway I would still enjoy just as much.

Also, that was an open handed slap, sir. She lucky he didn't go knuckle sammich on her ass. She'd still be passed out on the J Train.

psych-shawn-gus-fist-bumps.gif

Back