• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

Get back to us when your girls grow into teens and are forced to undress in a locker room in front of a "trans woman" with a male appendage and let us know what they and you think when reality smacks you in the face.
Why did you put “trans woman” in quotes? Do you think Lia Thomas underwent years of HRT because she was faking it?

Also @BacktoBack liking this post is a nice cherry on top since it’s well know that trans people face discrimination in healthcare and are anxious about going to doctors because they fear mistreatment even for simple medical procedures. Maybe we should be warning the trans community in Western NC to watch out for you?

Why did you put “trans woman” in quotes? Do you think Lia Thomas underwent years of HRT because she was faking it?

Also @BacktoBack liking this post is a nice cherry on top since it’s well know that trans people face discrimination in healthcare and are anxious about going to doctors because they fear mistreatment even for simple medical procedures. Maybe we should be warning the trans community in Western NC to watch out for you?
Is Capt the parent of Riley Gaines or a prospective one?

It still kills me that the Christian definition of Easter sounds like it was written by Wiccans.

dating of Easter has been a major controversy for 1400 years but is basically based on the lunar calendar and the fact that the last supper was a Passover seder
So since they can’t decide on a date shouldn’t get mad at other holidays to staking out claims on certain days

First Sunday after the first full moon after the Vernal equinox. Trans people control the moon phases I guess.

Or the moon phases control them. Like werewolves.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that someone would “fake it” for the attention, notoriety, and social status.

I’m not saying that that’s what happened. But it is certainly possible.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that someone would “fake it” for the attention, notoriety, and social status.

I’m not saying that that’s what happened. But it is certainly possible.

Absolutely it’s unreasonable.

Who has honestly profited more in this, Gaines or Thomas? Who has endured more?

Amazing how conservatives will put racial, sexual, and other oppressed minoritized people through hell for attention from other conservatives and then claim the oppressed are in it for the attention.

Back