• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

So argue in terms of how much treatment they need in order to compete.

This tough guy talk about how pissed you’ll be if your daughter is beat by a guy with a cock in a sporting competition is fucking dumb. I hope none of you anti trans folks turn out to have any trans kids….for the kids’ sake.

They are women in all regards except sports where they have an advantage due to their time with testosterone.
In a single post you used transphobic language inferring that that they aren’t, in fact, women. So excuse me if I don’t take this statement at face value.

“Time with testosterone” differs significantly across both sexes and gender, particularly with trans people lucky enough to live authentically and receive gender affirming healthcare from a younger age. The advantages from testosterone driven puberty also may matter more in some sports than others. That’s why this is not a simple yes or no answer and anyone insisting it is is probably either willfully ignorant or an out and out transphobe.

In a single post you used transphobic language inferring that that they aren’t, in fact, women. So excuse me if I don’t take this statement at face value.

“Time with testosterone” differs significantly across both sexes and gender, particularly with trans people lucky enough to live authentically and receive gender affirming healthcare from a younger age. The advantages from testosterone driven puberty also may matter more in some sports than others. That’s why this is not a simple yes or no answer and anyone insisting it is is probably either willfully ignorant or an out and out transphobe.
They aren't, in fact, women.

They will have to get prostate exams at 45, regardless of the surgeries etc.

We can all be respectful and call them her, but they aren't women the same way someobe born with Uterus is. That's just how it works.

Nice to see the same folks who are crying over people who chant Death to Gays and Death to Trans in the Middle East engaging in some good old hypocrisy.

We can all be respectful and call them her, but they aren't women the same way someobe born with Uterus is. That's just how it works.
You just typed “they are women in all regards expect sports”. Is consistency impossible for you or were you yanking my chain?

And your post here again shows ignorance. For most Trans women it is more important to get regular breast exams than prostate exams (suppressing your Testosterone tends to make the latter not matter at all)

Good to know women without a uterus aren’t real women!

You just typed “they are women in all regards expect sports”. Is consistency impossible for you or were you yanking my chain?

And your post here again shows ignorance. For most Trans women it is more important to get regular breast exams than prostate exams (suppressing your Testosterone tends to make the latter not matter at all)

Good to know women without a uterus aren’t real women!
I assume you aren't pro-Islam since this would be a death offense.

A scrotum is an inverted uterus. A penis is an enlarged clitoris. And…this is going to blow your mind…women have a prostate gland except it’s called a Skene Gland. Developed in the same spot from the same tissues and has a similar function they just gave it a different name. Skene Glands help lubricate the vagina for sex when a woman is stimulated (maybe why you haven’t heard of it) just like a prostate lubricates the urethra and provides fluid for sperm to swim in. And women can get Skene gland cancer. Men are just modified women right from the get go, it’s why you have little nonfunctional nipples. Binary sex and binary gender are over simplified stories that do not reflex the biological or social realities.

Hopefully you don’t glug too much gin tonight, everyone already knows you’re a racist so no doubt you have some nice things to say about the trans community as well.

And there are both of the tricks.

Nothing moves my lever less than what adults choose to do without harming anyone else.

However, in the Middle East, this will get you killed by the government. So I have little regard for someone who says they are pro-trans and defends Islamic states.

Back