• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

However, in the Middle East, this will get you killed by the government. So I have little regard for someone who says they are pro-trans and defends Islamic states.
“The Middle East” when the fuck did this dipshit debate jump into Islamophobia? Why don’t the asshole WASPs on this thread get their shit together before we move on to policing foreign countries, huh?

Because I don't care if you want to be trans and I call people by what they wish. So, I get to call you out for supporting trans death and gay death regimes.

Do people in Iran even bother saying they’re trans and show up at a swim meet ?

You just typed “they are women in all regards expect sports”. Is consistency impossible for you or were you yanking my chain?

And your post here again shows ignorance. For most Trans women it is more important to get regular breast exams than prostate exams (suppressing your Testosterone tends to make the latter not matter at all)

Good to know women without a uterus aren’t real women!
I can't imagine being born into the wrong body, just as I can't imagine being born without legs, or born blind. These conditions would make life more challenging and are not something that someone would choose to take on, if that was an option before taking human form. I empathize with people dealing with all of these conditions and am happy to be respectful.

It's also possible to realize that some things can be managed, but not overcome.

Rachel Dolezal got spray tans, wore her hair in braids, and got a job at the NCAACP. She lived as a black person, but she will never actually be black (she does have Only fans if you are into her).

Blake Leeper was so fast on his blades, he competed against and beat able bodied runners. They changed the rules to stop him. He is fast, but he is still something different.

Trans women can live a life as a woman, but it's a trans woman experience. So we can say trans women are women, but they are always going to be an asterisk. Maybe there is a category of women that is opposite of trans that will satisfy the language police?

Anyway, back to the topic, because they are fundamentally different, they should compete in a different category.

Why is it that whenever conservatives are cornered into having to defend the illlogic of their own hateful beliefs they change the subject to denouncing some other person or place. That isn’t a clever or convincing distraction. We all see you desperately flailing to invent an argument to defend your hating something.

Last edited:
Just a notice that center won't be available to answer any replies to his posts until around 9 or 10 PM this evening, as he usually only posts between 10 PM and 2 AM on these annual angry drunken posting binges. Takes awhile for the George Dickel to take effect.

Today’s a holiday though.

Why is it that whenever conservatives are cornered into having to defend the illlogic of their own hateful beliefs they change the subject to denouncing some other person or place. That isn’t a clever or convincing distraction. We all see you desperately flailing to invent an argument to defend your hating something.
because they’re stupid

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that someone would “fake it” for the attention, notoriety, and social status.

I’m not saying that that’s what happened. But it is certainly possible.
I'm not saying I'm gonna load up on weighted belts and swim straight out into the ocean as far as I can go before attempting to return, but it's certainly possible.

Back