• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

Clay travis can go fuck himself. I can't believe I used to read his stuff and think he was kinda funny. That was such a horrid question to ask in that moment. It was completely insulting to ask to a Coach who is about to be in the championship game. Ask her about her team, her strategy, hardships they have overcome, etc. Instead that POS asked a question that has zero to do with anything just hoping beyond hope that he can stir up some shit and Clay Travis thinks that is bold journalism. INsulting to the coach, insulting to the players, insulting to the game . fuck outta here with that shit.
And Dawn Staley is awesome. Just awesome in every way.

Clay travis can go fuck himself. I can't believe I used to read his stuff and think he was kinda funny. That was such a horrid question to ask in that moment. It was completely insulting to ask to a Coach who is about to be in the championship game. Ask her about her team, her strategy, hardships they have overcome, etc. Instead that POS asked a question that has zero to do with anything just hoping beyond hope that he can stir up some shit and Clay Travis thinks that is bold journalism. INsulting to the coach, insulting to the players, insulting to the game . fuck outta here with that shit.
And Dawn Staley is awesome. Just awesome in every way.
He didn’t ask the question. Some other guy went to the presser after the most watched women’s sporting event in American history to defend women’s sports by asking the coaches about some theoretical bullshit.

I like all the replies saying it was a cowardly answer. How? She actually said what she believed and knew it would get a lot of blowback from the worst people in the world.

I like all the replies saying it was a cowardly answer. How? She actually said what she believed and knew it would get a lot of blowback from the worst people in the world.
Because they believe people like them are brave.

Which is the popular position, Staley’s or Riley Gaines’s?

I honestly think the vast majority of people are somewhere in the middle. Either they don’t really care or appreciate they it’s a really complicated issue.

It’s pretty obvious which side is more profitable though.

He didn’t ask the question. Some other guy went to the presser after the most watched women’s sporting event in American history to defend women’s sports by asking the coaches about some theoretical bullshit.
yeah I know that but didn't spell it out very well. Some other guy who works for Outkick asked the Question and then Travis congratulated his employee on being such a great journalist. So both of them are pieces of crap.

Travis was also floating earlier about how no MSM outlets have picked this up when I’ve seen ESPN and the AP among others. Wrong again!

Travis was also floating earlier about how no MSM outlets have picked this up when I’ve seen ESPN and the AP among others. Wrong again!
They love having media companies and screaming "the media won't cover this" even though other media are covering it.

Some sports, such as artistic swimming (AKA synchronized swimming), are now open to both sexes, male and female.

Whether I agree with what Coach Staley said or not is totally irrelevant. That she had the guts to respond and not back down is as impressive as all hell. Coach Staley is a class act as shown how she conducts herself everyday. South Carolina can do no better.

Did you know across all of NCAA athletics there are only 150 trans women participating? Out of 520,000 student athletes there are only 150 and yet this is a culture war that one side is saying is ruining women athletics. Imagine if there were only 150 gun deaths this year. This is what state legislators and right wing media is getting worked up about.

If they can’t make you afraid of something, they don’t have anything else to do. So we end up with this bullshit.

Would $20K pay for all the treatments?

Back