• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trashy blondes and rednecks

Maurice

Reaction score
My seats have a good view of the 15/16 portal. The upper ends of these sections have been loaded with obvious non-graduates of opposing schools. Having a past weakness for trashy blondes, I pay attention when they stroll by.

I give N.C. State the edge over FSU for the quality of their trashy blondes. The gals from FSU looked pretty worn out (2AM specials) and many were obviously cosmetically enhanced. The trashy blondes humping for State looked like the kind of girl you pay some early attention to in a bar in case your primary targets aren't interested. If you add in the semi-trashy brunettes, FSU wins this contest in a runaway.

As for rednecks, I was astounded at the number and general roughness of the FSU contingent. There were some pretty scary looking dudes in the upper reaches of BB&T. Never thought I'd see the day that NCS was so totally "outclassed" in the redneck department.

Can't wait to see what VPI brings to town.

Those FSU co-eds look amazing when they're 18 and 19. Twenty years later, not so much.

Those FSU co-eds look amazing when they're 18 and 19. Twenty years later, not so much.

FSU will forever have the hottest girls in the ACC. That's one thing that will never be "Down". Not sure about the redneck thing. Most of our fanbase are "blue collar" so if you were looking for v-neck sweaters, you will never see that. In the same sense, If you come to tally and expect to see modest dress from our females, you won't see that either. I love it but I'm a simple t-shirt and jeans kind of person. I think that wearing ties and khakis to football games is kind of gay.

I wouldn't be so sure that all of those were "non-graduates".

FSU will forever have the hottest girls in the ACC. That's one thing that will never be "Down". Not sure about the redneck thing. Most of our fanbase are "blue collar" so if you were looking for v-neck sweaters, you will never see that. In the same sense, If you come to tally and expect to see modest dress from our females, you won't see that either. I love it but I'm a simple t-shirt and jeans kind of person. I think that wearing ties and khakis to football games is kind of gay.

Hottest girls, yes. Hottest women.... maybe not so much.

Hottest girls, yes. Hottest women.... maybe not so much.

I have never seen anything to back up this claim. Parents Weekend brings in all the hot MILFS in tally. Daughters tend to look like their mothers.

Serious question though. Did anyone else see the cheerleader during the telecast yesterday that appeared to be pregnant?

I agree on the ties part. Wearing a tie to a football game is pretty faggity

To the OP, sorry about your experience with those fans. Like pretty much every school in America, we have some bad fans. I can assure you if you ever come to DOAK, you will witness many more good than bad fans. Unfortunately with the losing though, our fanbase has gotten worse.

I've been to every stadium in the ACC and many others across the country for away games and the worst experiences I've had were at NCST, VT although they were both in a different level underneath Miami. I have never been a fan of Clemson but was pleasantly surprised when I visited them a few weeks ago.

BYU is by far the best though! Only 2 things piss me off with respect to fans. 1- Fans getting in my face and 2- looking down on someone. I may not have a degree from Duke but, I flunked out of college, joined the military and earned my degree in the evening while working full time serving during the day. I may not be a lawyer but, I worked just as hard earning my degree and although my degree says Florida State University, I still got a good job. Because I will never believe that people get hired because of the name on their degree.

wf.jpg

BTTT - Who doesn't love trashy blondes and redheads? I mean, besides Mrs. 1976Deac.

Wake's cheerleaders have sunk to Duke levels.

I laughed when I saw the fat group they showed on TV. There are a couple of heifers in that pic.

I would rather have the Mean Machine cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Back