• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trashy blondes and rednecks

FSU will forever have the hottest girls in the ACC. That's one thing that will never be "Down". Not sure about the redneck thing. Most of our fanbase are "blue collar" so if you were looking for v-neck sweaters, you will never see that. In the same sense, If you come to tally and expect to see modest dress from our females, you won't see that either. I love it but I'm a simple t-shirt and jeans kind of person. I think that wearing ties and khakis to football games is kind of gay.

Im with you on that bro.

can we get a definition of redneck? Compared to the ties and khaki pants that Wake wears, we might be something worse. And I'm A ok with that, because that attire to a football game is really lame.

(Hope that doesn't warrant a thread from chin calling me out for hating wake forest)

can we get a definition of redneck? Compared to the ties and khaki pants that Wake wears, we might be something worse. And I'm A ok with that, because that attire to a football game is really lame.

(Hope that doesn't warrant a thread from chin calling me out for hating wake forest)

No hate here. I was just happy to see us beat F$U up and down the field with our 3 star QB in our high school stadium and no home field advantage.

Back