• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

yup, ronnie's is just a solid NC spot

not for yankeefaces

To be fair, its just off 421. Its not like that's very far from Winston-Salem. It's not much different than going to the mall area.

Laney's was tight, wings were not as good as Ronnie's but the vibe was better

Maybe I'm a homer, but I like Big Ed's Chicken Pit.

Is there anything near the airport for lunch or closer to GSO on the way back to WS? Friend's flight lands at 1:20 so I don't really want to wait to get back to WS for lunch. One friend is a veggie too and I don't really know good spots for that.

Is there anything near the airport for lunch or closer to GSO on the way back to WS? Friend's flight lands at 1:20 so I don't really want to wait to get back to WS for lunch. One friend is a veggie too and I don't really know good spots for that.

If you drive down NC 68 towards High Point there are a ton of restaurants at the Palladiun Shopping Center

Those are decent, but closer to the airport are Pollo, Pasta, Pizza and a new Indian restaurant.

PPP has fantastic rotisserie chicken sandwiches. There's pasta for vegetarians.

Laney's was tight, wings were not as good as Ronnie's but the vibe was better

Laney's was legendary. The wings were boss as well as the pizza. All you can eat on Tuesday's was epic. All my boys would go and half would get all you can eat wings and the other would get pizza. We'd all just eat both. A king's fucking feast. Used to tip the waitresses with Krispy Kreme coupons. Once saw a guy eat 85 chicken wings there. He was a God damn legend. Miss it every single day.

Back