• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

finally made it to Hutch and Harris Sidebar over the weekend. Really great space, solid beer list, food was quality. Recommend.

Moe's tastes like what you'd make on taco night at your house with an Old El Paso starter kit, some ground beef, and Kraft shredded cheese

Moe's tastes like what you'd make on taco night at your house with an Old El Paso starter kit, some ground beef, and Kraft shredded cheese

That's probably why I like Moe's so much, since those are precisely the kind of tacos I grew up having. But we didn't even have queso, so Moe's is even better! I can visit plenty of other places to get authentic tacos and burritos, so I totally enjoy Moe's for the fast food experience that is a step above Taco Bell.

That's probably why I like Moe's so much, since those are precisely the kind of tacos I grew up having. But we didn't even have queso, so Moe's is even better! I can visit plenty of other places to get authentic tacos and burritos, so I totally enjoy Moe's for the fast food experience that is a step above Taco Bell.

Woah, put down the crazy sauce. Taco Bell may give you diarrhea, but it's still better than Moe's.

I have a feeling that people in NC would lose their minds if they had a Taco Cabana breakfast taco.

Cheesecake Factory coming to Friendly Center. I'm not a huge fan but others seem to be excited.

New job is less than a block from scrambled and hops. I stand to gain about 50 pounds in the next year.

had beranrdin's for vday this year. It was solid. Couldn't pull the trigger on Kangaroo, though.

They serve kangaroo there? I had some in Australia, it's good. I've only been to brunch at Bernardin's, or well now looking at their site maybe they don't have brunch? It would have been like 7 years ago though, maybe it was Zevely House or something else entirely.

I'm interested to try the Muscovy Duck at Bernardins. Anyone had?

I have its one of my favorite dishes there other than the sea bass. But beware they have one male waiter that has a lisp. When he says lemon basil butter protect the bread plate from his self generated precipitation.

Back