• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Blood

Reaction score
Premiers Sunday June 26th at 9pm on HBO.

anyone else REALLY looking forward to this season?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first 8 mins were WEIRD.

But I live for that redhead on the show.

Rewatching season 3 this weekend to set the mood again. Jessica is also my favorite character of the series.

Rewatching season 3 this weekend to set the mood again. Jessica is also my favorite character of the series.

Jessica3.jpg

time warner really needs to hop to it on getting HBOgo working so I can mooch of a friends HBO subscription ><

I love this show. Need to watch the end of season 3. Sadly indent have hbo anymore.

I'm so excited !! what did everyone think?

I'm excited to see Jessica's character fold out...and rebel apparently. And Bill is the King of either Mississippi or Louisiana??? exciting.

Bill is the King of Louisiana. He obviously took down the Queen and took over.

Pretty cool stuff.

The beginning sucked with the fairy crap. End was cool though with Bill being the King.

1) Had to know Eric bought her house

2) Jessica is definitely going to leave Hoyt

3) Jason is an idiot (still)

4) Tara sucks but those lesbo seens were kinda hot

5) The Lafayette storyline sucks but I am interested to see why Bill has a 'spy' in those witchcraft meetings.

Bill is the King of Louisiana. He obviously took down the Queen and took over.

so it will be interesting to see who took over Mississippi

Pretty cool stuff.

The beginning sucked with the fairy crap. End was cool though with Bill being the King.

1) Had to know Eric bought her house

2) Jessica is definitely going to leave Hoyt

3) Jason is an idiot (still)

4) Tara sucks but those lesbo seens were kinda hot yeah..whoa....

5) The Lafayette storyline sucks but I am interested to see why Bill has a 'spy' in those witchcraft meetings. I haven't read the books but I feel like they're giving Lafayette more story lines because everyone loves his character so much. I think it will get better this season

:plos::plos:

Mrstsy has read the books, and according to her the producers are being extremely liberal with interpretation for the show. In the books, Jason is a minor character and the whole scene on the fairy realm never took place.

I'm hoping that when Tara left, she'd be off the show but it looks like I'm going to have to settle for her being a minor character.

Lafayette was killed off in book 1, I believe. His character was so well-liked that they kept him around in the series.

Mrstsy has read the books, and according to her the producers are being extremely liberal with interpretation for the show. In the books, Jason is a minor character and the whole scene on the fairy realm never took place.

I'm hoping that when Tara left, she'd be off the show but it looks like I'm going to have to settle for her being a minor character.

I don't mind Tara's character so much...she's gets a little annoying at times but it's nice to have at least one character that's not really involved in anything...magical I guess.

Wow, I could not care less about Tara's MMA-lessie side story. Even w/ the tabes.

I think the witch thing is going to be good, I like that actress a lot (Harry Potter's aunt, headmistress in 3 Men and a Little Lady).

Hopefully they explain the Hot Shot crew a bit better.

Eric should be in every scene.

Wow, I could not care less about Tara's MMA-lessie side story. Even w/ the tabes.

I think the witch thing is going to be good, I like that actress a lot (Harry Potter's aunt, headmistress in 3 Men and a Little Lady).

Hopefully they explain the Hot Shot crew a bit better.

Eric should be in every scene.

bonerjamz?

I watched the next episode on HBOGo already--it answers the questions on Bill's rise, the witches, and provides more insight to Jessica's path this season. I think that it will be a good season.

oh, and Pam is badass.

Yes, Pam was awesome last night. Pam/Jessica going out and hunting together could be prettay prettay prettay awesome.

Back