• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Blood

It just drives me insane. The Egg and Tara storyline was just horrid to watch. I might have actually ffwd through some of her stuff a few seasons ago.

Did Bill intentionally send Eric to the witch coven in hopes that this would happen to get him away from Sookie or was it just an unintentional consequence?

I think Tara will be better this season. She's got new hair and a hot lesbian girlfriend...she's gotta be happier.

I'm so bored with Bill now.

And I def. agree with ITK...Sookie annoys me much more than Tara or any other character.

Well, they just killed off a major character that should have been present for a few more seasons and Jason is getting gang raped.

Well, they just killed off a major character that should have been present for a few more seasons and Jason is getting gang raped.

the fairy godmother?

also someone who has read the book enlighten me...

is the evil baby (Renee's baby) in the books? I mean Renee wasn't anything supernatural...just a dick. So how come his baby is all evil and shit?

And wtf is up with the creepy baby doll?

Fair is fair, but the recent ep had way too many shirtless men.

Yeah, I saw more of Alcede than I wanted to see. The witch story will be an interesting angle this year. I'm anxious to see what happens to Jason during the first full moon.

Fair is fair, but the recent ep had way too many shirtless men.

Yeah that's not cool when they have Alcide and Eric both standing around naked and my wife is audibly gasping and about to start drooling. I mean shit the werewolf guy has a fucking eight-pack.

This show has been awful in 2011. No fun at all.

This show has been awful in 2011. No fun at all.

Really? I've kind of enjoyed this season more so far - seems to be more comedy and I like the one year fast forward to start all the characters off in a place different from where they left off

yeah I like the whole "one year later" aspect. sped up the plot line so it won't drag so much. Adds a lot to the story lines as well..,.and i'm the sure looks into the past year will be interesting.

Back