• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

I really thought he was going to punch the little boy with brass knuckles.

Also, damn, Casper was a naughty man.

I think I need to rewatch the episode because I'm not sure I have any idea what is going on or who is named what. Other than Antigone and Casper.

So I wonder what Rachel McAdams wanted her fella to do in the bedroom that made him so uncomfortable. Probably a Fleshlight.

So I wonder what Rachel McAdams wanted her fella to do in the bedroom that made him so uncomfortable. Probably a Fleshlight.

Re watched it again this morning (bc I was a little boozy last night and there are a lot of moving parts) and I'm pretty sure I got it figured out

Pretty much what that tinder chick in the bro thread was asking for

If Colin Farrell's mustache does not win the emmy, it is a fucking travesty. That thing is doing WORK.

The hippy commune in this episode is the same place Don draper went at the end of mad men

The hippy commune in this episode is the same place Don draper went at the end of mad men

Oh shit. I definitely noticed that. The conversation on the cliff between McAdams and her dad looked exactly the same as Don at the end of MM.

I knew it!

I don't get HBO but it was free over the weekend and I watched it. Almost makes me want to subscribe for this one single Colin Farrell line to the bully kid:
"I'm going to butt fuck your father with your moms headless corpse right here on this lawn".

I was a bit disappointed, actually. It is first ep so you have to establish the characters, but I felt like they overdid it. Ok, Colin Farrell is a dick. We get it. The other guy is suicidal/self-destructive. The girl has family issues. I guess I'll just take that and run with it for the rest of the season.

Are you sure buckets? That seemed more like Sonoma and Don was in big sur I thought.

Both were wayfarers chapel

True detective, I'm 100% sure

Both were wayfarers chapel

True detective, I'm 100% sure

Most importantly, that place is the site of Caleb's funeral on the OC.

The%20OC%20Dearly%20Beloved_Ep24.jpg

I don't get HBO but it was free over the weekend and I watched it. Almost makes me want to subscribe for this one single Colin Farrell line to the bully kid:
"I'm going to butt fuck your father with your moms headless corpse right here on this lawn".

Told the wife that she will definitely hear me use that line sometime in the near future so she better not make me mad.

Back