• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s 2017 Fake News Awards

the fake news snowflake belly-aching has reached epic proportions

Seriously.

I'm sure those rust belt swing voters who gave Trump a victory really enjoy listening to the right bitch and moan about fake news while not doing a damn thing to improve their standard of living.

Seriously.

I'm sure those rust belt swing voters who gave Trump a victory really enjoy listening to the right bitch and moan about fake news while not doing a damn thing to improve their standard of living.

What have the Dems ever done? Pubs are trying.

no, they're not. They are saying they are while conning the fuck out of them. You and Plama are too naive to understand this.

people are gonna downright revolt once they get dat extra hundy every two weeks, ur right

Damn you are an easy mark. You lap this shit up. You'd be a shitty con man you don't understand the game

Just checked my bank account. Same check I got two weeks ago. Thanks Pubs.

The best con jobs go unnoticed because the conman makes the mark feel like he is winning.

quick everyone! click on the breitbart link!!

I think you are supposed to see any change in withholding by February 15, apparently takes that long to adjust the tables.

I think you are supposed to see any change in withholding by February 15, apparently takes that long to adjust the tables.

So are the Pubs going to back pay my tax cut from this pay period? I got bills to pay!

What have the Dems ever done? Pubs are trying.

Our party might suck but yours sucks too! Solid argument.

If you're in power, you should aspire to do more...especially after railing against the opposing party for 8+ years.

This is why our country continues to bounce from party to party. No one fucking gets it (especially not the GOP)...that you serve the people, not a fucking party.

This is why our country continues to bounce from party to party. No one fucking gets it (especially not the GOP)...that you serve the people, not a fucking party.

The problem is the majority of the people don't even do what's best for the people. They just vote straight party.

CNN sucks because the website is about the worst as far autoplaying videos is concerned. The news content is OK. It was very nice of Trump to make them relevant again by making them the focus of his twitter rage.

Yep I hate that autoplay shit. I try hard to avoid sites that do it.

Trying?

How ‘bout the ACA. Pretty big f’ing try to address a legitimate need. Even a Pub plan. That could be made to work over time. But Pubs decided it was in their political interest to simply resolutely oppose and demonize the hell out of it (and Obama). Cynical, deceptive, and harmful—Pubs got that down pat. Worked (for them) too.

...’merica.

Back