• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s 2017 Fake News Awards

The problem is the majority of the people don't even do what's best for the people. They just vote straight party.

Yes that's a good point. They should really bear the brunt of the blame since it's ultimately their decision.

Unfortunately we're stuck in a viscious circle of voters fellating a party...then party fellates those voters...rinse/repeat. It would be nice if our elected officials could take a step back and become the adults in the room for once in an effort to break that cycle. They are supposed to be leaders by definition.

Otherwise at some point (likely soon) voters in the center (in mindset...not ideology) will need to band together to put an end to it.

looks to me that the Trump and his friends are giving awards out. I don't understand why you'd want your enemies to win more but #trumplogic

I think you are supposed to see any change in withholding by February 15, apparently takes that long to adjust the tables.

ADP announced today they're updating them as of today, so it should show up in the next paycheck for people who get paid by ADP.

Did NPR win any fake news awards? Every one should just listen to NPR.

Trump is suck a fool. what, is there were we should post things he has lied about? Trump IS FAKE NEWS! everything out of his mouth seems to be a lie.

Did NPR win any fake news awards? Every one should just listen to NPR.

100% this.

I stayed away from it during my conservative heydays but have been listening to it religiously over the past 5-6 years. NPR has literally zero agenda and does the best job explaining the pros and cons of an issue/topic.

Back