• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s Own Team Knows His Caravan Claims Are Bullshit

Shit, live shot from the border:

world-war-z-2-is-coming-with-a-dose-of-fincher.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wall-people-trump-defends-military-presence-border/story?id=58878290

"Well, I try. I do try ... and I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth. And sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that’s different or there’s a change, but I always like to be truthful," Trump said.
"You have caravans coming up that look a lot larger than it’s reported actually. I’m pretty good at estimating crowd size. And I’ll tell you they look a lot bigger than people would think," Trump said.

Anyone else and I'd probably think they were being tongue and cheek and give them credit for a good sense of humor. But not this dumbass. Totally serious and totally full of shit.

What happened in the 90’s to make Republican confidence in the military go down while it went up amongst Democrats? The intervention in the Balkans?

Are we really going to mow down a bunch of Guatemalans looking for jobs as housekeepers and agricultural workers ?

What's the point of having all the cool toys if we don't get to snuff some brown people once in awhile?

What happened in the 90’s to make Republican confidence in the military go down while it went up amongst Democrats? The intervention in the Balkans?

Probably. There was a lot of opposition to the US military being part of a multinational force where they might have to take an order from some French general. And also, they hated the Commander in Chief.

Check what's in the operations order for the border troops:

From the papers, the military is preparing to defend against an “estimated 200 unregulated armed militia members currently operating along the [Southwest Border]. Reported Incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments. They operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting [Customs and Border Patrol] primarily between [Points of Entry].”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...their-gear-protester-violence-documents-show/

There was a show that embedded with these people for an episode, maybe it was vice? Anyways, yeah the conclusion is they are nutso racists that also hate the government because they aren’t doing enough, sorts like the synagogue shooter.

Let’s just “annex” a chunk of northern Mexico. Send our troops sort of incognito as if they are volunteer fighters.

Russia can explain.

Trump just authorized to shoot anyone in the caravan the military "perceives" to attacking them and included "thinking" someone has thrown a rock.

He also is trying to change the centuries old law about seeking asylum in the United States.

Maybe those Nazis and white supremacist screaming "Sieg Heil" were encouraging to Trump.

Trump says he ‘wouldn’t be surprised’ if unfounded conspiracy theory about George Soros funding caravan is true

President Trump suggested Wednesday that there might be truth to an unfounded conspiracy theory that philanthropist and Democratic megadonor George Soros is funding a caravan of Central American migrants, telling reporters that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if that is the case.

As he left the White House, Trump was asked whether he thinks somebody is funding the migrant caravan that is slowly making its way through Mexico toward the U.S. border.

“I wouldn’t be surprised, yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised,” Trump responded.

Asked whether the funder could be Soros, Trump said: “I don’t know who, but I wouldn’t be surprised. A lot of people say yes.”

Trump’s comments came in the wake of Soros being targeted with a pipe bomb last week and the fatal shootings this weekend at Pittsburgh synagogue by a suspect who posted frequently about the migrant caravan...

The military docs about the caravan are amazing.

The fear of the military isn’t the caravan, it’s the vigilante militias.

Back