• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump aides knew Flynn was under investigation before inauguration

Flynn being gone is Trump losing. Flynn being there is Trump winning. He was president and was told to do something he didn't want to do. Its not more complicated.

Remember when people argued Lewandowski grabbing/touching/grazing a reporter's arm intentionally wasn't battery or assault? Those were the good old days

This Moonz/plama super team is pretty convincing.

Reminds me of Tron. "I'll turn myself in between 2 and 6."

Damn. Flynn following script.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...efuses-to-turn-over-documents-to-senate-panel

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn is invoking his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination on Monday, refusing to hand over documents subpoenaed by the Senate Intelligence Committee.
The panel wants to see documents relating to Flynn's interactions with Russian officials as part of its probe into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

God that show was fantastic. And if I haven't said it yet elsewhere, RIP Charlie Murphy.

Back