• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump aides knew Flynn was under investigation before inauguration

I wonder if he ever built houses in Iraq?

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians

Six of the previously undisclosed contacts described to Reuters were phone calls between Sergei Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United States, and Trump advisers, including Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser, three current and former officials said.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

Flynn delayed ISIS attack plan that Turkey opposed

Flynn told Rice to delay approving the mission. His explanation for the delay was not recorded, according to McClatchy, but the decision to delay approval lined up with Turkey’s interests in the region. Turkey has been a staunch opponent of the United States partnering with Kurdish forces in the region.

The recommendation to delay the mission approval took place during the Trump team's transition period, ahead of Trump's inauguration.

Flynn was under investigation for lobbying for Turkey during the presidential campaign without declaring it. He admitted earlier this year he lobbied on behalf of the Turkish government - and received payment of more than $500,000.

I always wondered this, since being called in front of congress made up of a bunch of fucking dumbasses asking you questions doesn't seem like you should get in trouble.

Not yet, he still has to fire the special prosecutor, then drop a nuke on someone to distract from that action, while rapidly signing pardons for everyone he's ever known, and then riding off into the sunset to Russia.

this is pretty good.

Trump's loyal to his friends and supporters. As a fellow supporter, I take comfort in that.

I'm all about staying loyal to people. Loyalty ends when the other side proves to be disloyal themselves. That is what Flynn did. Trump's loyalty, at that point, should have ended immediately.

I'm all about staying loyal to America.

I'm all about staying loyal to people. Loyalty ends when the other side proves to be disloyal themselves. That is what Flynn did. Trump's loyalty, at that point, should have ended immediately.

Trump needs Flynn in his corner for some reason.

Flynn knows shit about Trump. That seems to be the most logical reason.

Trump needs Flynn in his corner for some reason.

Yeah. A month ago, it looks like Flynn would be the fall guy. But maybe he knows where the bodies are buried.

Flynn knows shit about Trump. That seems to be the most logical reason.

That would be logical, but do we really know with Trump? He ain't exactly the most logical person on the planet. I just hope we get a full explanation at the end of the day, and I'm betting that explanation will have a lot of bizarre shite in it that defies logic.

Back