• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Budget Proposal: Screw the Poor, the Sick and the Old

MEH...that chart is total and absolute BULLSHIT. Everyone knows the Earth is only 6000 years old.

On proposed elimination of funding:

"Trump is trying to clean up the mess this country is in."
"Biased news doesn't give Trump a fair shake."
"These agencies just scream of bureaucracy and redundancy."
"Who needs art when our military is in shambles after what Obama did."
"Finally we have a president who is willing to reign in the out of control spending."

Man Bear Pig is worth the same as Mitt Romney, but keep believing that he gave away all of his funds. It's a great story.

My point was that it's not that Republicans don't believe that the world is getting warmer - it clearly is. The climate always changes and man probably is fucking it up. No surprise there.

The response is just different from that if the snowflakes. Nobody is shitting the bed about it. It's more of an 'and?'

But keep on feeling important and lecturing us 'deniers' about it while you drink your Fiji water.

Ill chip in once we turn on the first terraforming plant. Until then keep the the doomsday predictions coming. You really need one to hit to really help your cause. How many years ago was Micronesia supposed to flood? I forget. And even if it did, so..

So you don't understand why climate change matters. Ok. Well at least there is a starting point for discussion.

So we should cut federal funding to entities with exorbitant executive compensation? I could get down with that.

Man Bear Pig is worth the same as Mitt Romney, but keep believing that he gave away all of his funds. It's a great story.

My point was that it's not that Republicans don't believe that the world is getting warmer - it clearly is. The climate always changes and man probably is fucking it up. No surprise there.

The response is just different from that if the snowflakes. Nobody is shitting the bed about it. It's more of an 'and?'

But keep on feeling important and lecturing us 'deniers' about it while you drink your Fiji water.

Ill chip in once we turn on the first terraforming plant. Until then keep the the doomsday predictions coming. You really need one to hit to really help your cause. How many years ago was Micronesia supposed to flood? I forget. And even if it did, so..

:wtftard:

:wtftard:

In one way Pincha is correct. Our response climate change thus far has been paultry compared to the consequences that have been predicted and we collectively face. Everyone in a position of power who believes in climate change seems to think this problem and its solutions are decades off and something that can be addressed in the future with small incremental changes now. They are probably doing this because they are afraid big and rapid policy changes will lose them votes (especially when the threats of climate change are big, existential and difficult to observe on local scales) or they simply don't understand the issues we face. Pinocha concludes that this paultry response is evidence that climate change is not really a big threat and that the people in power are somehow using the climate change scare as some sort of money making scam, which isn't an unreasonable conclusion.

from Facebook

Funny, if T-Dump would keep his fat ass in Washington rather than his golf course for one weekend (10 times in 8 weeks) those salaries would not even equal half of the 3.3m it takes for his golfing. You could also keep NPR, Meals on Wheels, etc., etc..

Funny, if T-Dump would keep his fat ass in Washington rather than his golf course for one weekend (10 times in 8 weeks) those salaries would not even equal half of the 3.3m it takes for his golfing. You could also keep NPR, Meals on Wheels, etc., etc..

11 times, he went again yesterday.

11 times, he went again yesterday.

well, T-Dump should stay in Washington and his mail-order bride should leave NY (they no longer want them there as it is).

3.3m every weekend playing golf
500k every day she stays in NY

I really don't get the (alt) right and their ability to overlook this and think that T-Dump is anything but lining his pocket on American's dime. True hypocrites bitched and moaned like the snowflakes they are as Obama spent <100m on travel/golf over 8 years...Trump might be near 1 Billion, in Four Years.

explain how this is acceptable

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ection-costing-anyway/?utm_term=.55143b1d8de2

Last edited:
I don't really have an issue with Melania staying in NYC so Baron can stay at his school. I'd rather not pay a ton of money for her to do so, but that's the life the person America elected leads.

I don't really have an issue with Melania staying in NYC so Baron can stay at his school. I'd rather not pay a ton of money for her to do so, but that's the life the person America elected leads.

Elections have consequences. They should move. How often to Melania and Donald see each other?

She should be living at the WH like every other First Lady. It's outrageous that she doesn't. It's a direct insult to our nation.

This is the first administration to EVER do this, the boy Voldemort will be fine.

Elections have consequences. They should move. How often to Melania and Donald see each other?

I mean, i get that this keeps T-Dump away from Melania. I would think most women would do the same thing.

Millions of couples move when one of them gets a new job. Sometimes the jobs don't lineup with the school year. I'm sure Bannon would be fine at Sidwell Friends. It even has "friends" in the name.

I would care less about Melania staying in NYC so Barron (quick reminder that Trump named his son after his fake PR guy) could finish school if:

a) Trump hadn't spent so much time slamming Obama for spending on travel
b) Trump wasn't cutting things like federal funding for Meals on Wheels
c) Trump wasn't directly profiting from it

I would care less about Melania staying in NYC so Barron (quick reminder that Trump named his son after his fake PR guy) could finish school if:

a) Trump hadn't spent so much time slamming Obama for spending on travel
b) Trump wasn't cutting things like federal funding for Meals on Wheels
c) Trump wasn't directly profiting from it

exactly...this guy get it!

Back