• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Foundation purchase porrtait found hanging at Doral

Trump linked this to extend his audit so he doesn't have to release his tax returns. That dude is playing some 4D chess here.

Hillary was extremely careless with top secret information concerning CIA drone strikes while skirting FOIA. That will have more bearing on my vote than an IRS technicality. Please carry on with the prosecution. I think it will be interesting to see how people react.

So if I set up a foundation and take donations, claim it is for charitable purposes and then use the donations for my own personal benefit, you consider that an IRS technicality?

Last edited:
So if I set up a foundation and take donations, claim it is for charitable purposes and then use the donations for my own personal benefit, you consider that an IRS technicality?

50124343.jpg

I'm confused here. Are you talking about Trump or Clinton?

Hillary was extremely careless with top secret information concerning CIA drone strikes while skirting FOIA. That will have more bearing on my vote than an IRS technicality. Please carry on with the prosecution. I think it will be interesting to see how people react.

If Trump, or any Republican, shot someone on Times Square, it wouldn't have any bearing on your vote.

details? link?

Not sure what he's talking about, but there's this.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-clintons-speaking-fee-overlaps-with-foundation-business-1474408587

Pretty sweet deal the Clinton's have going. Have Hillary squash an increase in the Haitian minimum wage and make sure the Haitians continue to make around a quarter an hour, while giving Bill a quarter of million dollars for a speech and using the Foundation to help give cover for your slave labor.

details? link?

Nevermind....shills gonna shill. Multiple interests in a Uranium deal suddenly donate to the Clinton Foundation when they have business in front of the state dept. None of the philanthropic giants gave a dime to the Clinton Foundation in the 10 years it was in business prior to this. Then Bill's speaking fee goes from ~100k to 500k when his wife becomes Sec of State. Its all a coincidence.

Trumps corruption is penny ante compared to the Clintons. They deal in millions, Trump deals in thousands.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-clintons-speaking-fee-overlaps-with-foundation-business-1474408587

Pretty sweet deal the Clinton's have going. Have Hillary squash an increase in the Haitian minimum wage and make sure the Haitians continue to make around a quarter an hour, while giving Bill a quarter of million dollars for a speech and using the Foundation to help give cover for your slave labor.
So nothing. Got it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Nevermind....shills gonna shill. Multiple interests in a Uranium deal suddenly donate to the Clinton Foundation when they have business in front of the state dept. None of the philanthropic giants gave a dime to the Clinton Foundation in the 10 years it was in business prior to this. Then Bill's speaking fee goes from ~100k to 500k when his wife becomes Sec of State. Its all a coincidence.

Trumps corruption is penny ante compared to the Clintons. They deal in millions, Trump deals in thousands.
Details links? By the way we just deconstructed the entire uranium timeline about two hours ago and the actual facts don't seem to match up with what you are claiming them to be. likely the same with many of your other claims. With Trump we have pretty much black and white evidence that he broke the law and used his foundation for personal benefit. As usual with the clintons we have right-wing Spin and innuendo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been in meetings all day and just saw this. After dinner, I will try to respond to all of the questions on this thread about the private foundation rules and the blatant illegality of this. It's not quite as perfect an example of a violation of the self-dealing rules as using Trump Foundation funds to pay Trump obligations under settlement agreements, but it's close.

Nobody pay any attention to Hillary's son in law and what his business dealings have been. Pretty sure the Clinton's aren't going to play the ethics card. Kinda like K complaining about the officiating.

2006, we now have at least four defined acts of Trump using foundation money for personal uses (Tebow helmet, settling hole-in-one, paying fine for Mar-A-Lago and this painting). Is there a point such actions become criminal?

I don't see it. That lime project seems like a good one.

Back