• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

It was my understanding that bidens docs were when he was in the Senate, which don’t have as strict of rules when it comes to presidential docs. Honestly, I think hunter Biden will ultimately do in joe. He is the poster child of a Nepo-baby… not content with his cushy job on that Ukraine energy company, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had taken a bribe.
Nepo-baby for what? Nobody cares about Hunter Biden except Republicans. Hunter Biden has never made any real news. He has no position in the Biden administration. All we know about him is a drug problem and being on the board of some random Ukranian energy company. Being on a board means nothing.

I don’t think there’s any indication that Joe had involvement in Hunter‘s dealings.

Nepo-baby for what? Nobody cares about Hunter Biden except Republicans. Hunter Biden has never made any real news. He has no position in the Biden administration. All we know about him is a drug problem and being on the board of some random Ukranian energy company. Being on a board means
I agree that they are grasping bar straws with hunter Biden, but if it weren’t for his dad, he would be in jail for his drug problem and wouldn’t get his cushy job on the board. But that is no different than what trumps kids have gotten. It’s standard practice for the trump supporters to look at the speck in eye of Biden while ignoring the log in trumps. There is no dirt on hunter himself that would hurt joe, but enough accusations might just murky the waters for a few voters.

Plenty of people have drug problems and don't go to jail. Again, Trump and his kids run a family business together that NY is trying to shut down for all the crap they've done. That's much different than having a kid with a drug problem who is on one board.

What was the purpose of these alleged bribes to Biden? That we’re now helping Ukraine against Russia?

Seems like there’d be pretty clear evidence of what Biden has done to help the countries that he’s accused of taking bribes from.

The Hunter Biden stories are weird to me. There’s such a concentrated effort to push his struggles with addiction as some huge nefarious thing involving his dad. It just feels like more tragedy for Joe Biden as a parent to me. It sorta comes down to how you view drug addiction.

The Hunter Biden stories are weird to me. There’s such a concentrated effort to push his struggles with addiction as some huge nefarious thing involving his dad. It just feels like more tragedy for Joe Biden as a parent to me. It sorta comes down to how you view drug addiction.
It’s a classic right wing bosides: Hunter is a degenerate drug user who we think/hope will OD but is this guy with his wits about him doing tens of billions of dollars worth of deals with the Chinese and everyone else.

Kinda like Ol Sleepy Joe doesn’t know what day it is and his presidency is elder abuse but is also the true mastermind behind these deals (and also schooled McCarthy on the debt ceiling deal).

They say that while Trump did not cooperate and has made life difficult for all involved, the charges are similar. Possibly less criminal for Trump because he has some lee way as an ex President in classifying documents. If taking classified documents is a crime, does it matter whether they are turned in or “seized”? Jail them both. Not to mention the sensationalism (photos) on the Trump searches v. The Biden charges. “What’s the difference in finding classified documents in a bathroom v a garage?” And the reason that Biden has not been charged is simple; you have a standing President running for reelection who controls the DOJ. Trump is being held as an example to minimize the impact on Biden.
You guys know this is just Pops telling you what he believes, right?

Classic "that's not your friend, that's you, isn't it" situation.

Bottom line is that t rump is not running for president.... he's running for pardon.

They say that while Trump did not cooperate and has made life difficult for all involved, the charges are similar. Possibly less criminal for Trump because he has some lee way as an ex President in classifying documents. If taking classified documents is a crime, does it matter whether they are turned in or “seized”? Jail them both. Not to mention the sensationalism (photos) on the Trump searches v. The Biden charges. “What’s the difference in finding classified documents in a bathroom v a garage?” And the reason that Biden has not been charged is simple; you have a standing President running for reelection who controls the DOJ. Trump is being held as an example to minimize the impact on Biden.
except Trump had sensitive national security documents that the sitting president can't even take out of the WH while Biden had some random classified documents. the population of this country is dumb and easily manipulated by rw media.

except Trump had sensitive national security documents that the sitting president can't even take out of the WH while Biden had some random classified documents. the population of this country is dumb and easily manipulated by rw media.
And Trump KNOWINGLY took them, knew he had them, tried to hide them at a fucking country club where anybody could just say “oh don, you’re so wonderful” and get access to them. The Trump defense from anybody is moronic and just shows they get their news from the station that had to pay a billion dollars for knowingly telling its viewers some of the most harmful lies ever told in our country’s history - literally the only proven “fake news”. Idiots, the lot of them. Pussy snowflakes who follow an orange idiot to the grave. The most unpatriotic group of people who have existed. If it wasn’t for the fall of our nation, it would be laughable

he wasn't even trying to hide them....he was FLAUNTING them.

Bottom line is that t rump is not running for president.... he's running for pardon.
If he were running for pardon, he should drop out and throw his entire support behind another Republican who can pardon him. He cannot win.

I agree that they are grasping bar straws with hunter Biden, but if it weren’t for his dad, he would be in jail for his drug problem and wouldn’t get his cushy job on the board. But that is no different than what trumps kids have gotten. It’s standard practice for the trump supporters to look at the speck in eye of Biden while ignoring the log in trumps. There is no dirt on hunter himself that would hurt joe, but enough accusations might just murky the waters for a few voters.

The Hunter Biden crap doesn't matter to anyone who isn't a Trump supporter. Most of them can't even explain what the "dirt" is when they are asked about it.

And Trump KNOWINGLY took them, knew he had them, tried to hide them at a fucking country club where anybody could just say “oh don, you’re so wonderful” and get access to them. The Trump defense from anybody is moronic and just shows they get their news from the station that had to pay a billion dollars for knowingly telling its viewers some of the most harmful lies ever told in our country’s history - literally the only proven “fake news”. Idiots, the lot of them. Pussy snowflakes who follow an orange idiot to the grave. The most unpatriotic group of people who have existed. If it wasn’t for the fall of our nation, it would be laughable

Their defense isn't that "I didn't do it."

It's that "everyone does it."

And that's not true....

Back